Friday, August 2, 2013

Turning Toward the Sun by Jennifer Domenico - Manda's Review

Turn towards the Sun---
Oh Jennifer Domenico how I love thee!
When I started reading Turn towards the Sun, I was excited.  I had many women tell me I just “had to meet Enzo”... and oh my hell they were right!
Ava Bradshaw is in need of a change. After a heavy break up and a bad situation she takes off to Arizona. She gets bumped to first class on the flight and her world changes just like that..... Enzo Milano is the handsome stranger who seems completely enthralled with our dear Ava. When Ava decides its wine-o-clock on the flight because she is so caught up in our gorgeous Enzo, she can’t get her mind right, and her life goes from seemingly nothing to a whirlwind of change. Enzo doesn’t do relationships but with Ava, he wants to try and they both fall head over heels for each other and decide to build a life together.
With twists and turns and ups and downs, this book was not what I expected. It was so much more. Jennifer does such an amazing job at portraying this beautiful man that knows what he wants and just how to get it, and this strong down to earth woman who gets the fairy tale that most of us girls dreamt about when we were little ones watching all of our princesses in the movies.  With the visuals she paints, you can see every beautiful thing that she sees and that our couple sees. She even throws a little crazy in there to shake things up when things get to pretty.
Enter Anna:
The nutty woman who works in one of Enzo’s hotels! She adds just the right amount of crazy to shake some things up.  
I did not expect that at all by the way! JD did such a great job with this story that I actually went right into the second book so I could get more of Enzo and Ava. She has an amazing talent and I literally could not get enough. What she makes you see in your mind with her writing is nothing short of Beautiful and you cannot help but get wrapped up in all the love that these two characters share together. They are both strong when they stand alone, but when they stand together, they are unstoppable. This chick of course gave it 5 outta 5 stars and cannot wait for the third book in the trilogy so we can see how our adult fairytale wraps up! <3

Manda--- 2chicksandablog

2 comments: