Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Obsession and Sacrifice by Tiffany Carmouche - Ashley's Review

Ok soooo... Second book in the Alaskan Heart Series ..

ALASKA IS SMOKING HOT!!!

Nikki has been in a serious accident, and by accident I mean, a creeper has tried to kill her and leaves her for dead when Brad attempts to save her (go back to book 1 for a recap if you must).

Anyway, where was I.  Oh yeah, Creeper .  So he tries to rape and murder Nikki but Brad saves her life.

Nikki wakes up in a hospital with two guardian angels, Dylan and Brad.  There's only one HUGE problem.  Nikki has amnesia and has NO IDEA what the hell is going on.  She doesn't know who she is let alone who her two knights in shining armor are.  Poor girl doesn't even remember Jessica (her daughter) or her parents.

Slowly, memories start to come back to her as the story progresses.  But the progress, OH MY HELL, broke my heart.  I messaged Tiffany MANY times to tell her that my heart was breaking in two because Dylan is in love with Nikki but so is Brad.

I'm back to where I was in the last book.  Dylan or Brad?  Brad or Dylan?  We're at the end of the second book and I think I might be on the wrong side!!

Last book, Nikki didn't give up the cookie.  Can I say the same for this book?  Ummmm, read it and find out!!!

I am IN LOVE with this series!  

So many plot twists, it kept me on the edge of my seat (ok the edge of my couch) for the ENTIRE book.  I never knew what was going to happen.  The minute I thought I had it figured out .. WHAM .. Mind fuck!!

This book is seriously twisted in the most amazing way!!

Keep it up Tiff and I can't wait for book 3!!!

I'm giving this book 5 out of 5 stars!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment