Thursday, July 11, 2013

Pulse-- Gail Mchugh-- Slight Spoiler

Oh My Jesus Gail McHugh!

You have done it again! I didn’t think it could get much better after Collide. I didn’t think I would fall even more in love with Gavin than I already had. But, I was wrong; so very, very, wrong. He has a beautiful soul that just melts you in ways you never thought possible. Especially from a boy in a book! :) 

PULSE had every emotional type of curve imaginable. I laughed, I cried, I needed to change my pants from all the insanely hot sex. I could go on about the sex for days, but I won’t do it justice. It was grade-a specduckintacular. The Chemistry between these 2 takes you by storm and you can not help but feel every thing that they are feeling, in, and out of the bed.
God, from start to finish, it was without a doubt one of the most wonderfully written books that I have read in quite a while, if ever.Emily is ripped to shreds and is finding the courage to after exactly what she wants.  Leaving an abusive relationship in the middle of the night to run to the arms of our area heart throb, just to find out he has fled. Her dreams of bottle caps and minivans quickly start to diminish, leaving Emily alone, to pick up the pieces of her fragile heart. In doing so, she makes the decision to find Gavin and at least tell him how she feels and apologize. Will she be to late to win back her “NY Yankee lovin, bottle cap playin,” gorgeous man? Will he take her back when he sees her for the first time since that dreadful night in the street?  Can he find it in his heart to take back his “bird lovin” sweets? Can they find their happily ever after?
After MANY twists and turns, tears and laughs, it looks like true and absolute love always finds a way. Fate is finally done F*cking them. ;) 

This chick gives this book 5 out of 5 SWOONWORTHY stars. I almost wish the rating would go a little higher :)

“You’re all I see. All I hear. All I dream about. I came here for you. I’m not leaving. I’m not going anywhere. It’s you, Gavin. Only you.”

“The thought of not seeing your eyes when I wake up, or not hearing your heart next to me when you’re asleep made me sick. With all of that, I decided no, I can’t go another day without you. I don’t want to go another day without you”

“I want to break the rules with you. Kiss you passionately every day. Make you smile when you’re about to cry. I want no regrets with us. I want us to laugh together until we can’t breathe and it hurts. No man will ever love you the way I am going to love you, Emily. You’re it. My last. My forever."~~~~~Manda2chicksandablog

No comments:

Post a Comment