Thursday, June 6, 2013

Entwined with you ... hmmmmm

Well ... there will be a full review of the book up at a later date (probably this week) but let me just say that I'm so disappointed in the ending of this book ... I know Sylvia has plans for some more books after EWY but really ... .talk about leave us hanging on something we were wondering about for almost half the book ...

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING TO HAPPEN IN SAN DIEGO WITH SEXY ROCKSTAR PANTS ..

IS GIDEON GOING TO LOSE HIS MARBLES????

WILL THEY EVER SLEEP IN THE SAME BED???

WHAT IS UP WITH THE CRAZY ASS REPORTER LADY???

OMG Sylvia ... You kill me sometimes ...

Guess sometime (and it better be in the near future and not in another year) soon I'll be pre-ordering the next (currently untitled) book in the Crossfire Series and maybe, just maybe, I will know what the hell is going on.....

No comments:

Post a Comment