Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Scorned by Pamela Ann - #TeamGreekTorque

OH MY HELL!!! This book is now my FAVORITE book in the Torn Series. Dimi might take the cake as my all time favorite book boyfriend. Alpha doesn't even begin to describe his personality. Whatever is above Alpha, that is Dimi! Dimi is the perfect mix of the dominate male and the passionate lover. Every womans wildest dreams! Lindsey is such a brat and I love her to pieces!

Dimi's POV in this novel sealed it for me. I am so happy we got to know him a little more. To see why he was being such a dominate ass and it showed his feelings for Lindsey.

The sex is OUT OF THIS WORLD!!! HOT HOT HOT. Pamela you nailed this one on the head!

From 2 Chicks and a Blog - Ashley Suzanne - I rate this book as SMASHING!!! 5 stars well earned!!!

(brownie points for an early release)

 
BUY IT NOW!!!
 
 
HEAD TO PAMELA ANN'S AUTHOR PAGE FOR A GIVEAWAY .. SOME BAD ASS SWAG UP FOR GRABS!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment